I am a USAT Level 2 coach with degree in exercise physiology and nutrition. I am also a certified sports nutritionist (CISSN), RRCA running coach, ASCA swimming certified and certified TRX trainer. Currently I am pursuing a diploma in sports nutrition from the International Olympic Committee that is leading to a Master’s in Sports Nutrition. I coach swimming, cycling and running as individual sports, as well as triathlon.
My athletes range from beginner athletes competing in their first 1/2 marathon or triathlon, to multiple Boston qualifiers, Ironman finishers and World Championship qualifiers. My athletes seek me out because I am a well-rounded coach who understands what it’s like to work a full-time job while training to be the best they can, uses a scientific basis for training, communicates openly and honestly, gives individual attention to each athlete and will never write a cookie cutter plan.
My services include:
One on One Coaching- I only have one level of coaching because I believe to be an effective coach, I need to be able to provide you with a customized plan, I need to be able to adjust weekly/monthly based on how your season is progressing, and we need to have an open line of communication. You will be given :
- A thorough questionnaire to fill out, followed by an in-depth conversation to determine strengths, weaknesses, goals, challenges, etc.
- Workouts sent through a premium Training Peaks account every 2 weeks, so adjustments can be made. I will change and adapt your training so that it matches where you are in your training. i.e. traveling for work, illness, injury, etc.
- Workouts based on power, heart rate, pacing and RPE. I use multiple metrics which allows for better coaching.
- Weekly feedback and analysis of your workouts and changes to be made for improvement
- Continuous e-mail and monthly phone conversations if desired
- Core and functional strength training workouts, if it’s logical with your goals
- If you are out of town and would like me to analyze your swimming stroke, running or cycling form, you may send me a video for analysis at no extra charge.
- Assistance with overall nutrition and race day nutrition help-for more in-depth help, athletes will be given discounts on race day fueling plans and nutrition consultations.
For more nutrition help, please visit my Nutrition Coaching page.
For more information, please contact me below: